Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal Law gives Consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and Account Balances
- Payment History and Checking Account Information
- Transaction History and Wire Transfer Information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information and whether you can limit this sharing.
How does Caz Creek Lending protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Caz Creek Lending collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for a loan or give us your income information
- Pay us by check or provide your mortgage information
- Give us your contact information
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
- State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.